Can I Ask a Personal Injury Lawyer a Few Questions for Free Legal Advice?
After your accident, you may be left feeling overwhelmed and alone.
The idea of filing an accident claim may be daunting – and perhaps you aren’t even sure if you have a case. Here at the Mike Hostilo Law Firm, we offer free consultations. Read on to learn more!
Can I Get Free Legal Advice?
Attorney Mike Hostilo and his team are always here to help. During your free consultation, our personal injury lawyers will learn more about your accident and help determine whether you have a valid accident claim. By asking questions and gathering the facts, we will help determine what your next step should be.
Because our consultations are absolutely free, you won’t pay a thing. There are no strings attached and you have nothing to lose! If we decide that you have a case, we will work on a contingency fee basis moving forward.
Keep in mind that there are no “quick questions” regarding your accident claim. Our attorneys will not provide specific free legal advice based on a five-minute phone call. We are too committed to our clients, and would never make a recommendation before knowing the details – especially when your settlement is at stake.
What is a Contingency Fee?
Here at the Mike Hostilo Law Firm, our personal injury lawyers work on a contingency fee basis. That means that our clients never pay unless we win your case. Once compensation is received, our legal team will claim a percentage – one that is previously agreed upon. If the personal injury lawsuit is not successful, you do not owe us a thing. This removes the risk of pursuing legal action and ensures you are not left holding the bill for unsuccessful legal services.
What Happens During an Initial Free Consultation
Here is what you can expect to do during your free consultation:
- Share all the details about your injuries and the accident that caused them
- Show any relevant documents, like medical records and bills, police reports, and communication with the insurance company
- Learn more about your rights and your options moving forward
- Determine whether the lawyer’s approach and personality are a good fit
Do All Lawyers Offer Free Consultations?
While the majority of personal injury law firms near you will offer free consultations, not all of them do. This is often a red flag, so proceed with caution if you choose a lawyer who charges a fee for a consultation. To be on the same side, make sure to confirm the lawyer’s policy before meeting with them.
How Should I Prepare for My Free Consultation?
Before meeting with a personal injury lawyer, do the following:
- Gather evidence/relevant documents
- Bring along any Information about your insurance claim
- Write down questions
- Prepare to answer any questions about your accident and its impacts
Common Questions During Free Case Review with Personal Injury Lawyer
Your lawyer will likely ask questions like these to learn more about your injury:
- How, where, and when did your accident happen?
- How severe are your injuries?
- Were there any witnesses at the scene? Did you get their contact details?
- Was anyone with you when the accident occurred?
- Did you file a police report?
- Have you received medical attention?
- Did you file an insurance claim?
- Did you get the other party’s insurance information?
- Did you miss work? Are you able to return?
- What other pertinent details can you remember?
During your free consultation, you will also have the opportunity to ask questions of your own. Some typical questions include the following:
- What will the legal process entail?
- How long will my case take to resolve?
- What is your legal approach?
- How long have you practiced law in this particular case area?
- How many cases like mine have you handled successfully?
- Do you think this case will settle or go to trial?
- How likely is it that I will win my case?
- What is your legal specialty?
- Who will be working on my case?
- How much compensation could I be entitled to?
After Your Consultation, What Happens Next?
If you decide to move forward with the personal injury attorney, you must first become a client before they can act on your behalf. Once you have officially established an attorney-client relationship, your lawyer can file an accident claim, gather evidence to strengthen your case, etc.
Ready for A Free Consultation with A Personal Injury Attorney Near Me, Choose Mike Hostilo Law Firm!
For trusted legal advice for an accident claim, Mike Hostilo Law Firm is ready to help. Our experienced personal injury attorneys have a track record of success – and we can’t wait to put our experience to work for you! Schedule your initial free consultation today!
We are proud to serve accident victims in the following areas:
GEORGIA PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS
(Park of Commerce) Savannah, GA
SOUTH CAROLINA PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS
ALABAMA PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS
More Helpful Accident Injury Blogs:
Can Social Media Affect a Personal Injury Case? Injury Attorney Explains
How to File a Personal Injury Lawsuit on Behalf of Another Person
How to Prove Wage Loss After an Accident Injury? Personal Injury Attorney Explains
11 Examples of How Business Owners Are Responsible for Your Safety
How Do People Know If They Qualify For A Hernia Mesh Lawsuit?
Can I Sue My Doctor for Clinical Negligence or Malpractice?
Can Relatives Recover Money for Deceased in A Wrongful Death Lawsuit?
Commenting for this entry is disabled.