How to File a Personal Injury Claim During Coronavirus | Personal Injury
If you have been injured in an accident Mike Hostilo and his legal team are here for you 24 hours a day. Find out how to file a claim remotely.
The coronavirus disease COVID-19 has changed the way we do many things today. It has also changed the way we file a legal claim, but it hasn't changed the personal attention you get at the Mike Hostilo Law Firm.
If you have been injured in a car accident, Slip or Fall or any other type of accident that wasn't your fault Mike Hostilo and his legal team are here for you 24 hours a day. If you would like to meet with us in person, not a problem, we will come to you and practice proper social distancing. If you would rather file your claim from the comfort of your home, we have a few free, no-obligation options for you.
6 Ways to File Your Injury Claim Remotely
- 24/7 Phone Service - if you have been in an accident, and you're injured, you can call us any time day or night. A member of our legal team is always available for you. Make sure you have all of your questions ready. You may want to write them down so you will have easy access to them and won't forget anything important.
- Case Evaluation Form - If you have a personal injury claim that you would like us to review, all you need to do is submit a FREE case evaluation form. Please fill out the form with all of the necessary information and details and make sure you click submit so that we receive it. Once we receive the form and review it, one of our experienced attorneys will contact you.
- Textilo - you can start your case via text message. Text 844-438-6453 to get your claim started.
- E-Signature - for your convenience, we offer eSign. You can fill out case forms using eSign, which ensures your security through encryption. eSign also provides the convenience of signing documents from your home or anywhere else. You don't need to print anything. So, if you don't feel comfortable leaving your home at this time, not a problem, we will conduct your free claim review. We will assess your claim, process everything for you, and when it's time, you can conveniently sign your forms.
- Video Conference - technology has come a long way, and while we are practicing social distancing due to the coronavirus we can communicate through video conferences. We can answer your questions and help walk you through filling out forms online and the eSign process. We want to make the legal process as streamlined as possible for you.
- Client Portal - you have access to information about your claim and our skilled legal team through your client portal.
Our Skilled Personal Injury Lawyers are Here for You 24/7
Feel free to contact the Mike Hostilo Law Firm day or night. We are here to answer your questions and help make the legal process run as smoothly as possible. Remember, if you're in an accident and you need help you can call the Mike Hostilo team day or night.
We are going to get through this together.
Commenting for this entry is disabled.